AutoLogin is an application that you can use to automatically log onto a network that uses a particular type of webpage based authentication. Marquette University and the Milwaukee School of Engineering both use this type of authentication.
...AutoLogin.exe" "USER" "PASS" silent
- Steps for using AutoLogin
- Download the AutoLogin application (not yet available).
- Create a shortcut on your desktop or in a folder of your choice to the AutoLogin application.
- Right click on the shortcut and click on Properties.
- In the Target field, go to the end of the box and enter a space, your username in quotes, another space, your password in quotes, another space, and the word silent if you do not want the window to remain open.
- Click OK.